Question and Answers
1. Can I share my Sea Scooter rental with my partner/friend ?
You should NOT share your Sea Scooter with your partner/friend. Run time is dependent on ocean conditions and users height and body mass. The longer you are in high gear the more battery power the Sea Scooter needs.
We DO NOT recommend sharing Sea Scooters.
2. How far should the Sensational Sea Scooter be away from my body?
The scooter must be kept at arms-length when in use, otherwise things like your swimsuit lace (or long hair!) can get snagged in the propeller.
3. How do I rent an Underwater Sensational Sea Scooter?
Schedule your rental date of the Sensational Sea Scooter under the "Daily Rental Services" tab. Enter Promo codes and Pay for your rental items.
4. Does the Sea Scooter float?
Yes, the Sea Scooters will float, they have a positive bouncy. They can also dive down below the surface, if you point them in a downward position.
5. Why an Underwater Sensational Sea Scooter?
Underwater Sea Scooters are a great way to reduce personal energy loss and increase snorkel/dive time at your desired destination.
6. How fast can the underwater Sensational Sea Scooter travel?
Up to 2.4 mph for up to 3 hours using varying speeds. (3 hours is dependent on users usage, height, body mass,+ Ocean conditions)
7. Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, you need to know how to SWIM! The underwater Sensational Sea Scooter is only there to help you cover more area than you would with traditional swimming.
8. Is this a boat snorkeling adventure?
No, this is not a boat snorkeling adventure. You will provide your own transportation to your chosen or suggested beach destination.
8. HI and GET Hawaii Tax?
Hawaii State Tax is 4.5% and Hawaii GET Tax is 4.712%
Tax is included during booking.
Example: 1 Sea Scooter $99.99 + Tax = $109.20